Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Monday, February 07, 2005

Well it's been odd recently. Nothing happening on the poetry/writing front except that I've been writing to some group members about small poetry publishers and getting depressed while reading www.foetry.com It's all rather sad, this creative writing business. I can keep hacking away at it, I suppose. What else can one do?

I'm still working on my Goal, Plan, Date agenda of last year, but it is much slower going that I had anticipated. Wow. I underestimated the amount of time it would take to have the Date part set. In any case, the Goal and Plan are there, so that's something.

I've planned a beachy summer vacation for once, so I am hoping that will spark some poems -- new places and sights and smells.

Time to check in on pregnant K and see if there's a new little one ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter