Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Stumbled across this blog while I was researching a reference for my journal editing work today: "UK Shamed Again . . . " Holy crap, did this depress me. I am probably half British (my father was adopted so we can only go by the paperwork ...), so this is a bit sad. I mean, I know the food isn't that great, but come on.

Speaking of depressing food choices, today I have eaten the following: two pieces of banana bread, small OJ, a banana, five pierogies, a small cherry ice, water, and cheeze balls. Ugh! I have to go redeem myself with something good ...

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Apr 18, 06:45:00 PM, Blogger Schizohedron said…

    Nothing wrong with day in which banana bread is consumed. Well, maybe not the whole bread. . . . which is where I tend to fail.

     
  • At Sat Apr 19, 08:24:00 AM, Blogger SMc said…

    thank you for noticing...sadly, 'tis all true, a celebrity-obsessed basket case sustained only by cheap labour from eastern europe. aah yes, we love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter