Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Friday, March 07, 2008

Been up to my ears in work, so I have not been blogging of late. I have been doing well and keeping on schedule (actually finished a new book ahead!), so I am proud. I rewarded myself with two PS2 cartridges of old Atari games. I already have the original Atari system and another modern system that plays a bunch of games, but I figured I needed all the good ones on PS also. Hey, they had Chopper Command, which I remember as cool. It will be a good way to blow off editing steam.

I also finished gathering tax info for the accountant, so we will see how that goes! I am a bit nervous. ...

Wednesday we went with friends to BB Kings to see Jon Anderson and the School of Rock. The Mac and Cheese dinner was really good, actually, and the kids were awesome. Jon was great, of course. So funny, always forgetting lines here and there; I just can't get used to the scruffy face though. More on the show later when I get some visual images from M.

I can't believe we lose an hour this Sunday ... like I can afford to do that!! Argh. I read that it actually costs us more instead of saving anything. Sounds about right the way things work here these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter