Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I don't usually post twice in one day, and I don't usually post about politics (although Sunday mornings are always politics mornings here, with breakfast to Chris Matthews, Meet the Press, and McLaughlin Group), but I just came out of my office and saw that this was taped up to the refrigerator. *sigh* Is it any wonder I can only process these issues one morning a week?

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 29, 02:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, that's at least a more objective view than most politicians, I raise a glass to the fact that he points it out as an American problem in general and not a Democratic nor Republican issue. Thx for sharing.

     
  • At Tue Nov 29, 10:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm, still shows up as zero comments, yet there is a comment here to this post....?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter