Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Just a quick post before I go back to work. This is really more like going to a confessional. I should be at the gym right now, but ... I have to get a good start on this project or I'll be in trouble. I have so much going on that I am getting confused about what day it is! I just put the Devils game on so I don't get distracted by Carson and his taunting or Kyan's mocking the random bathroom. Anyway, I am not avoiding the gym. Honest. I WANT to go. I even tried to put on those great jeans I own just so when I didn't fit into them I would get pissed and really want to go. I'll do crunches later in the comfort of my own home.

Nothing much to report regarding writing. As sad as that is. Wait, actually, there is something I looked into:

In looking into tools for writing I discovered this site, which is really just what I need. Like being back in school. The commitment keeps me going. I invited my writer friends to join me; so far only one has agreed to do it also. Wimps. Ahem. Well, we're going to start Feb. 1, and at the end of the month I'll see what happens.

Before I go ...
My Favorite Spam of the Day: I have a gift for you hippo

Shirley Stanford really made me feel cared for at first, but that last word there, now that's just not right. It plays on my sensitivities of late. I wonder what the gift is ... a yoga mat? barbells? Ben & Jerry's Phish Food? I hate to say I'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter