Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Been corresponding with my friend, the great Hyperion author MaryAnn. She told me AGAIN to get going with my writing. It's good to have an author friend who will nip you in the ass every time you write to her. :)

Found this neat site while I was looking around the net. All those thumbnails and descriptions of lit mags make me yearn to send out work again. That and Rachel's news that her chapbook is being published. Damn, I miss poetry. Maybe this Sunday I'll send out some poems ...

**damn** Just remembered I'll be reading for Don in October. Yikes. Guess I should be writing instead of submitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter