Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

With this unofficial start of "September," and taking in the back-to-school sense of the change of season, I'm now officially a full-time freelancer. Although I still will check the want ads and consider office jobs that might suit, I'm going full-bore into the freelance world. Scary, yes, but exciting. I'm signing up for an editing class that should grow my skill set. I just finished a project for a new client, and I hope they will contact me again. I have work to do. I have the sun and a nice breeze. I have WFUV on the radio. I feel pretty good.

The plan: Blog more about the freelance life, the editing, the writing, the work. Add posts and links about writing, editing, publishing. Enhance with photos. Get back to the gym. Eat better. Write on my romance novel EVERY DAY.

Let's see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter