Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Well, the computer I work on is once again down for the count. Dr. W came over to try to help, but alas, he just looked at me and said, "So, what programs do you really need on this?" which has a metamessage of "When I wipe this out completely, what software to we have to load up again?" ARGH. Have I mentioned that I hate computers?

So this leaves me back here again with the wonderful fragrance of the kitty litter box. whew. When the breeze from the window blows in just the right direction ... let's just say it is time to change the box. (And here's the rub: I freshen it up with new litter, Mojo christens the new litter. It's a game we play.)

When we get a home, it is mandatory that there is a finished basement so that we can have all my dreams come true ... extra fridge, washer/dryer, kitty box way in the corner ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter