Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting things done to one of my awesome Pandora stations today ...
  • Sailing - Christopher Cross
  • Through My Sails - Neil Young
  • Mother Freedom - Bread
  • Nights Are Forever Without You - England Dan & John Ford Coley
  • Sister Golden Hair - America
  • Massachusetts - Bee Gees
  • Lady of the Island - CSN
  • Please Come to Boston - Dave Loggins
  • A Man I'll Never Be - Boston
  • I Don't Want to Live Without You - Foreigner
  • Sentimental Lady - Bob Welch
  • Lonesome Loser - Little River Band
  • How Much I Feel - Ambrosia
  • Biggest Part of Me - Ambrosia
  • Cool Change - Little River Band
  • Keep on Loving You - REO Speedwagon
  • Stone Cold - Rainbow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter