Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Good evening. Just about to have dinner of flounder and couscous, but I thought I'd post and say how in the last four days I have had three terrible viruses, which luckily McAfee has caught, but I think it is the evil doings of Facebook devils, so I will refrain from going on there for a number of days, which totally sucks because my friends will probably post their new baby photos and damn if I don't want to see those.

Looked at another house today ... no yard, sky-high taxes, and butt up against a huge ugly house under construction for a long time (said my sis-in-law). Basement was good, and rooms were a good size ... *sigh* Househunting really sucks, can I tell you? Will I have to settle for something just okay to take advantage of the tax break and low interest rates? Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter