Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Thanks to Work at Home Mom Revolution blog for pointing me to this great site ... so up my alley!! My top pet peeve right now is how so many merchants, supermarkets, restaurants are being cheap in this economy! You have to watch everything!

I Spy Restaurant Tricks

Reporting on what restaurants are shrinking, screwing with, and trying to get away with!

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Jul 18, 09:19:00 PM, Blogger Schizohedron said…

    Some of those restaurant points were gut churning. Now I know why I shun diner pickles.

    You mention supermarkets; have you seen the Consumerist's Grocery Shrink Ray posts? One of the Consumerist honchos was on NPR recently discussing this value-sapping phenomenon, but that link will bring up many examples of manufacturer mayhem.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter