Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Okay, this is it. Seriously. I have just decided that I will shower and dress immediately when I get up from now on and start acting like clients are going to come over! Typically I wear bum clothes or PJs (as I've posted before) and don't shower until later in the afternoon so that I can get a jump on work right away, but just now I had two policemen at the door looking for a neighbor, and it was terribly embarrassing to look like this. [Well, you can imagine me in sweat cutoffs, a T that is short and rising up the belly, and flip-flops. Ugh.] So no more. Even if it means getting a few more comfy shorts, then so be it!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter