Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007



No, I don't have time to watch television, but I do anyway. I limit myself to good things like The War and such.

But I really wanted a romantic comedy this year! So far I am really enjoying The Big Bang Theory on CBS. How can I not like it?


  1. Chuck Lorre, producer, who brings us the cool vanity cards.
  2. The title. You know I've gotta check out something called that!
  3. Full of geeky physics references. How cool.
  4. The geeks' shower curtain has the periodic table on it.
  5. Penny is a slob. Yea for clutter.
  6. Jokes relating to comics, fantasy, and such.
  7. I'm a sucker for romance potential.

Everyone watch this show!! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter