Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Been thinking quite a bit about the backgrounds of my characters. I'll have to spend the time to write it down this weekend. Once I get that set I'll go to work on writing the actual damn novel again. I've also been mentally working on another poem that came from a recent trip to CT. I'll have to get some notes written on it soon.

Been reading craigslist quite a lot too. Some interesting posts there. You never know what you'll find.

Oh ... last but certainly far from least, here is a link to the best thing I've watched in a very long time. In the July 10 post, click on the hypertext that reads "This is the coolest footage of anything I have ever seen" to watch the video. Thanks to Phil Plait, who runs one of the best blogs on the Web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter