Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Today I took off work to relax and work more on my novel, so here I go...

But first ...

A LOST MOMENT




As you may know, I am hooked on Lost. I am still coming down from the Season 2 finale. So much to think about. I use groovy Internet sites to help me track the latest symbolism and who was where with who. We just got the Season 1 DVDs, so we are set for our summer viewing. (Honestly, I don't watch much TV, but come on, people. The show rocks. And that picture is not bad either.)

Today, instead of working on my novel, I have made a Lost purchase



You can find these at Glarkware for preorder. Go get some and send them to all your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter