Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Friday, March 31, 2006

This blog is supposed to be about writing, and my writing, so here it is:

Just found out I lost the flash fiction contest I entered at the beginning of the year. Well, I wasn't a loser as much as I didn't win. Blech.

Haven't had any time to write or submit recently. Must get back to that. I also must get back to posting on here, which should spur me to engage in a more active writing life. Maybe.

I know I'm focusing on the wrong things, being pulled down by what bothers me and not working on moving forward. I'm also irritated because I can't think of an ending to my latest flash fiction piece that doesn't make me say "So f'n what?"

Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter