Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Almost a quarter done with my project. I would love to watch the Golden Globes tonight but I don't think I can spare the time! :(

Today at the office my friend brought in her handheld 20 questions game. Apparently I was the only woman in my department who had not tried this thing. Incredulous as Langly talking to a Fed, I chose an object and started my journey. The machine guessed a loaf of bread. My object was a fur coat. I tried again. The machine guessed a hammer. My object was a wisk. So much for that.

R took a shot. The machine guessed an anteater. His object was an anteater. He tried again. The machine guessed a great white shark. His object was a coelacanth. If that had come up, I would have bought the handheld company.

Back to editing ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter