Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Just fired off this comment to the Merriam-Webster free dictionary site at http://www.merriam-webster.com/ because I just can't take it anymore!!!

I'm writing not about an outside ad but about the graphic/photo of the young guy pointing his finger gun in my face that accompanies your "Top 10 Rare & Amusing Insults" link, which has appeared on your page for a while now. I don't typically comment on anything on the net, but I just have to ask if you'll please replace that graphic soon, as I find it disturbing. I love your site but having that guy pretend to shoot me (even in jest) every time I look up a word is more than unpleasant. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter