Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In case my last post seemed as if I am set on being depressed for the next 11 years, you can be reassured that I will not be. So there. I'm not even depressed now. It's just depressing to hear that a study shows that I am near the bottom of the U.

In opposition to those findings, I am very happy this week. I received a raise from an excellent client, I received a good offer to work with a new client, and I resolved a number of work-related issues easily and successfully. Huzzah!

So there U-shaped curve!

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Feb 01, 06:02:00 PM, Blogger Schizohedron said…

    I think I hit that bottom part of the U in my 20s. If so, and the research is accurate, then I am going to experience a W. Or perhaps I'll just oscillate from decade to decade like some neverending tilde.

    But it is indeed always great to see development on the work front, especially a raise. Well done!

     
  • At Fri Feb 01, 07:33:00 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    HA! A W is great. I had not thought of that! Makes sense to me!

    Thank you, yes, a raise is great. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter