Illumination: The Fyrefly Jar Weblog

The journal of a new mom and freelance editor who blogs about both when she has the time!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I decided that I would let the world be my guide as to what to place on my new Granny Smith iPod. We are fortunate to shop in a supermarket that plays very good music (at least by my standards), and yesterday, on the way to the paper aisle, "Another Cup of Coffee" came on, which I hadn't heard in quite a long time and which got me to singing and bopping around. So I followed the sign I'd been given and went directly to the CD when I arrived home (amazing to find it in the first place I looked, so quick after not having played it in so long!) and loaded it up.

Listening to the album while checking typeset pages today, I came to an important decision:

Paul Carrack has the sexiest male singing voice of all male singers.















I know, you thought that I thought, as I've thought for many years, that Michael McDonald had the sexiest voice ever.

















He is a close second now, my good people. Hard to replace, yes, but I think it's been done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter